Estate planning is more than completing a living will and filing documents with your attorney. It’s ensuring that the legacy you’ve created helps the people and organizations closest to you reach their dreams even after you’re gone.
A thoughtful estate plan lets you pass on your assets the way you want, maximizing the financial benefit to your heirs and providing comfort during a difficult time in their lives. And your Baird Financial Advisor has the expertise to make sure your estate plan is working in sync with your larger wealth management plans by helping you:
- Give directly to people and causes that mean the most to you
- Designate someone to make decisions on your behalf in the event you can’t do so yourself
- Maximize your gifts’ benefit and tax efficiency
- Establish trusts without sacrificing flexibility if your circumstances change
- Set up charitable and family foundations
- Ensure that as your life changes, your estate plan stays up-to-date
Your Baird Financial Advisor can help make sure your estate plan matches your wishes and ensures your legacy.Let's Talk!
4 tips on how to financially prepare for widowhood.
A majority of American women say they would like to be more engaged with their finances. Here’s how you can remain in control of your money.