You work hard throughout your career so you can enjoy the next chapter in your life. We have the investment and planning expertise to help you plan for and live out the retirement you’ve imagined – leaving you free to focus on and enjoy more important things.
Your Baird Financial Advisor can help make your golden years your best years.Let's Talk!
With expertise in both investment management and retirement planning, Baird’s Financial Advisors can map out what your dream retirement can look like by helping you:
- Make realistic projections on your retirement income and expenses
- Balance your retirement saving with the many other financial priorities in your life
- Make sure your investment portfolio is robust enough for your retirement needs while managing for risk
- Maximize your Social Security and Medicare benefits
- Anticipate your healthcare and long-term care needs
- Identify your priorities in estate planning and establishing all the documentation needed to execute them
Distributions from your retirement plan will be a cornerstone of your later years. New regulations around Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) can help you get even more out of your assets.
There’s nothing wrong with staying young at heart – just make sure you plan for the added complications and expense that come with getting older.
Medicare is a program that includes several different forms of health care, some of which are provided by the federal government and some by private insurers. As a result, it can be a fairly complicated program to understand.